Book Now. Pay Later
Now only Flightlink offers its customers the ability to BOOK NOW and to PAY LATER at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
What is Book Now. Pay Later?
Any customer can book flights on our website. And you can come into any of our offices to Pay Later in Tanzanian Shillings or US Dollars OR call and pay via mobile money or card.
How to book?
Booking is done via our website – see the detailed instructions below
How to Pay?
Please pay within 48hrs of scheduled departure time.
1. Call and pay via mobile money OR card – (+255 782 354450 / +255 689 141 356 ) and receive your tickets via email
2. Pay in cash (TZS / USD) at any Flightlink office (0800 – 1700 Monday – Friday) and receive your ticket instantly
How to receive your ticket?
Your flight ticket will be issued once the payment has been made.
If you choose to call us and pay via mobile money or card, we will email the ticket to you.
If you come into the office to pay, we will issue the ticket to you immediately.
New Special Fares up to 35% off
When using our Book Now Pay Later service, RESIDENTS and PERMIT HOLDERS get up to 35% off popular routes when booking within 72 hours of departure.
Terms and Conditions
Specific terms and conditions apply for Book Now. Pay Later, see the section below.
Once your ticket has been issued, Flightlink’s general Terms & Conditions apply. Find these here.
Book Now. Pay Later. A service only from Flightlink.
How to Book Now and Pay Later
The Flightlink website uses an ‘Online Booking Engine’. It provides you with the right flight options for your journey, and to ensure that we at Flightlink are ready for you when you come to our offices.
The Online Booking Engine (OBE) looks like this.
Our step-by-step guide below will assist you in using the Online Booking Engine which appears on all pages of the Flightlink website.
Note : On each image below where we have highlighted with a RED BOX. Each of the areas of the booking engine needing to be completed.
1. What do you wish to book?
a. Click the option you need for a ONE-WAY, RETURN or MULTI-STOP journey
2. Enter the journey details
a. Where will you leave from (DEPARTURE Airport) and where are you going (DESTINATION airports). (Type the first 3 letters and see the options; or Click on the box to see all options).
b. Enter your dates of travel departure date and return date
c. Number of Travellers, click the box and select the number of Resident / International adults and Resident / International children for who you wish to book tickets.
d. Click SEARCH
3. Flight options for your journey are displayed.
a. One route (sector) is displayed at a time
i. For example: if you are wishing to fly Dar to Arusha and return from Arusha to Dar, the fist sector is displayed with options. Select from the options shown (see point 4 below)
ii. The next sector will then be displayed
b. Use the CURRENCY option to see fares displayed in Tanzanian Shillings (TZS) or USD ($)
c. We display the flight number, the scheduled time of departure, the duration of the flight, check-in time, price per adult and the total flight for that sector.
4. Select your preferred flight option
5. Do you require extra baggage?
a. The quoted fare includes up to 20kg of luggage per passenger
b. Should you require additional luggage allowance, you can add it from this screen in either 5kg or 10kg options per traveller.
c. SAVE if you add extra luggage or CLOSE if no extra baggage required
6. Click NEXT STEP
a. If booking a return or multi-stop ticket, after clicking NEXT STEP you will see the next sector options.
b. Repeat as per 4 and 5 above until all flight options sectors have been selected.
7. Traveller details and see Total due
a. See total to for all sectors selected.
b. Complete in full your CONTACT DETAILS
c. Complete in full all details of all the travellers
d. Read the Terms and Conditions – click on the link highlighted.
e. Accept our Terms and Conditions by ticking the box
8. SAVE your Contact Information – use the SAVE button as seen below
9. CLICK ‘Book Now Pay Later’
10. CLICK ‘OK’ to acknowledge (payment must be made in CASH within 48 hours of booking at any Flightlink office OR by calling and paying via mobile money or card.)
11. See your EMAIL inbox – example email below
a. You will automatically receive an EMAIL to the address you used when completing the contact details section (as per point 7 above)
b. The email will contain all the details of your booking including the total amount to be paid within 48 hours of booking.
i. Pay at any Flightlink office (click here for our office details) OR
Terms and Conditions for Book Now Pay Later
1. Book Now Pay Later (within 48 hours of booking) is available to all Flightlink customers.
2. Payment must be completed within 48 hours of booking.
3. At time of booking a copy of photo ID such as National ID / Passport to prove residency status must be emailed to:
4. When paying present a photo ID such as National ID / Passport
5. Payment to be made via only the following options:
- At a Flightlink office (details here) in cash (TZS / USD)
- Call and pay via Mobile money or card (+255 782 354450 / +255 689 141 356)
6. Failure to make payment will result in cancellation of the booking.
7. Once the ticket has been issued, Flightlink’s general Terms and Conditions apply.
Flightlink Offices where you can pay for your booking
Dar es Salaam
Central Office: 1st Floor, Oyster Pearl Galleria, Chole Road Masaki, Dar ES Salaam.
Dar Airport: Mw Julius Nyerere Int’l Airport, Terminal 2.
+255 782 35 44 48/9, +255 682 617 533, +255 782 35 44 50
Arusha Airport: Kisongo
+255 689 141 356, +255 752 726 977
Zanzibar Airport: Abeid Amani Karume Int’l Airport
+255 774 747 400
To Call and pay with Mobile Money
+255 782 354450 / +255 689 141 356