Wildlife in Lake Manyara National ParkJanuary 28, 2019
5 Reasons Why Air Travel is the Best and Safest Way to TravelFebruary 27, 2019
Voted the number 1 mid-level business in 2016 in Tanzania, Flightlink has been operating for more than 8 years. There is nothing surprising in it being voted number one. Here are the top five reasons why you should fly with Flightlink.
- Unbeatable prices- the war of the skies is heating up and airlines know how to woo customers. Offer them great prices and you’ve got a winner on your hands. Flightlink offers you fares from $25. If you’re a local, then fares are up to 30% off. What’s heartening is that there’s no hidden charges that will be levied post the price quotation. No hidden fees such as airport taxes and levies. The price you see is the price you pay.
- Baggage limit- if you have a ticket, the first 20 kilograms of your baggage is free! You can also add baggage in 10 or 5 kg increments. This gives you enough space to fit in all your shopping in Tanzania.
- Online booking- while almost every airline service comes with this option, at Flightlink, the process is even more smooth and customer-friendly. In fact, since extra baggage at check-in costs 50% more, the website will ask you to add your extra luggage while you book. A handy tip that’s mentioned on the site. What’s more, you can pay in any currency- from the Euro to the Kenyan shilling.
- Bigger and faster aircraft for the longer city to city legs. This means you get to your destination quicker and without too much strain. The scheduled flights are created for the customer’s convenience and the routes are well thought out.
- Customer comes first- Flightlink has earned its stellar reputation by being one of the more customer centric and dynamic teams to operate in the region. The safety record of the flight service is fabulous and every single aspect is geared towards the comfort of the traveller.
Flightlink flies to the spice island of Zanzibar, the peaceful Dar Es Salaam, the safari circuit of Arusha and Serengeti. In fact, the air service will take you to every airstrip in Serengeti as well. From June 2019, bookable right now, are flights linking the northern and southern safari circuits. This includes daily flights from and to the Selous . You can take a flight from anywhere that’s convenient- Zanzibar, Serengeti, Arusha, and Fort Ikoma, among others. Thanks to Flightlink, you’ll be able to witness the great migration at a starting price of $225. The island of Zanzibar is yours to explore at a mere $40 and you can mix business with pleasure at Dar at the same price too.
The charter flights are a great option for large groups that are travelling together. You don’t have to wait in line, and you can fix a schedule according to your convenience. No matter where you need to go, the charter flight will take you there. The crew consists of medical and ground staff and pilots. You can choose flights that seat anywhere from 1 to 30 people. This is a great option to consider as well.