Terms & Conditions
from the General Conditions of Carriage.
Please read through our terms and conditions .
1. The liability of the Company in respect of carriage of passengers is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention as applied in Tanzania and by the complete Terms and Conditions listed on the website, OR
2.The conditions of carriage relating to the limits of liability of the carrier for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage are subject to the previsions of Montreal Conventions 1999 and to the Tanzania Civil Aviation Carriage by air regulations 2008, OR
3. The Company undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and his baggage with reasonable dispatch, but no particular time is fixed for the Commencement or completion of carriage. Subject thereto, the Company may, without prior notice, substitute, alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Times indicated on brochures/Time Table & E-tickets are approximate and not guaranteed.
4. The Company may change or cancel its Schedule flight with reasonable prior notice to the registered clients and their agents.
5. The Company is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services. Connecting passengers must make sure that their layover to the next flight is minimum 3Hrs or more.
6. Check in opens 2 hours before Departure at all airports, counter closes 30 minutes before scheduled take off. The Company reserves the right to depart ahead of scheduled time after closure of its counter.
7. Booking date change & Cancellation allowed Free of Charge for unissued tickets only. One Free (return ticket) booking date change allowed, there after USD20 Fee will be charged per change depending on availability
8. For issued tickets, a date change fee penalty of USD20 per ticket applies (adult & Child) this must be done at least 48Hrs PRIOR to Departure Date and Time.
9. NO OVERSIZED, HARD SHELL or ALLUMINIUM SUITCASE ALLOWED. To be checked in due to limitation of aircraft hold space.
Only 1pc of (20 kg Max) SOFT luggage is permitted per passenger to be checked in on hold. Max Dimensions: (55 cm × 35 cm × 20 cm)
1pc of Small & Soft bag is allowed as hand carry luggage. No Trolley bags or oversized backpacks allowed as hand luggage due to limited overhead compartment space.
10. Excess baggage is carried on discretion of the company subject to availability of space. A fee of USD5/- per kg will be charged as Excess (25Kgs total weight) USD35 and 10Kgs (30Kgs total weight) USD50
11. Over sized passenger above 350lbs MUST buy 2 tickets in order to occupy the entire row of seats due to limitation of seat space
12. Passenger is considered NO SHOW after the counter is closed and or aircraft departed.
13. Child is considered below 12yrs and Infant is below 2yrs Old.
14. Passenger(s) are required to show their passport or picture ID for identification at the check in counter for checking in.
For reconfirmation of flights kindly email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our CALL CENTRE on +255 782 35 44 48/49/50 – Business Hours