Terms & Conditions
from the General Conditions of Carriage.
Please read through our terms and conditions .
1. The liability of the Company in respect of carriage of passengers is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention as applied in Tanzania and by the complete Terms and Conditions listed on the website, OR
2.The conditions of carriage relating to the limits of liability of the carrier for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage are subject to the previsions of Montreal Conventions 1999 and to the Tanzania Civil Aviation Carriage by air regulations 2008, OR
3. The Company undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and his baggage with reasonable dispatch, but no particular time is fixed for the Commencement or completion of carriage. Subject thereto, the Company may, without prior notice, substitute, alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Times indicated on brochures/Time Table & E-tickets are approximate and not guaranteed.
4. The Company may change or cancel its Schedule flight with reasonable prior notice to the registered clients and their agents.
5. The Company is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services.
6. Check in time is 1hr 30mins before Departure time at all airports, counter closes 45minutes before take off time. The Company reserves the right to depart ahead of time after closure of its counter.
7. Booking date change & Cancellation allowed Free of Charge for unissued tickets only.
8. For issued tickets, a date change fee penalty of USD25 per ticket applies (adult & Child) this must be done at least 48Hrs PRIOR to Departure Date and Time.
9. Oversized bags are not allowed onboard due to limited aircraft hold space. 1pc of (20 kgs) of soft luggage is allowed per passenger to be checked in on hold. Only 1pc of Cabin Baggage is allowed for personal items like Camera or Computers or Medicines or Travel Documents Bag that shouldn’t be over 5Kgs. No Trolley bags or oversized backpacks allowed as hand luggage due to limited space.
10. Excess baggage is carried on discretion on the company subject to availability of space. Excess baggage tariffs are available at the check in counters at stations of your departure.
11. Passenger is considered NO SHOW after the counter is closed and or aircraft departed.
12. Child is considered below 12yrs and Infant is below 2yrs Old.
13. Passenger(s) are required to show their passport or picture ID for identification at the check in counter for checking in
For reconfirmation of flights kindly email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our call centre on +255 782 35 44 50 – 24Hrs/7 Days a week.