Medical evacuation from Tanzania and East Africa
Always available in an emergency.
The Citation 560 jet is configured to deliver Air Ambulance services. It is fitted with Pratt & Whitney Twin Jet Turbofan Engines with a Range of 1700 nautical miles.
– Fully Pressurized
– Top speed of 800 kph with Flying Service Ceiling of 41,000 feet.
– With Medevac stretcher laid out, it seats an additional 5 people.
– The Life Port System & Stretcher is equipped with Life Port Plus Aero Sled patient loading utility system with base unit that contains oxygen, compressed air pump, vacuum pump, and electrical inverter.
– A qualified Cardiac Life Support Paramedic (ACLS) and an ICU nurse are available on Medevac.
– Other facilities include – Telephone, a forward beverage station and a flushable toilet at the rear of the cabin.